All our products are PSI listed and are made to state codes. Our versatile labs are compatible with CO2, Hydrocarbon, and Ethanol processes and many others. With each of these types of extraction, we offer specifically calibrated sensors to eliminate toxic fumes from the area. Our sensors detect dangerous levels of fumes and remove them from the workplace. We have been manufacturing systems since 1978. Full lab designs also available. Our prefabricated labs ensure quick installation and an easy approval process. We offer multiple levels of installation services ranging from consultation to turnkey jobs. Full mechanical, electrical, and duct installation packages are available. Our expert technicians work with you so that your vision can become a reality!
- Trained technicians: We send our trained technicians to install, set up, and instruct you on how to use your extraction lab!
- C1D1 Materials and processes: We bring the right materials to get your job done! All materials and processes that we utilize are based on your specific extraction lab.
- Site design: AEL Specializes in C1D1 and C1D2 site design and installation. We look to maximize your space, with efficiency in mind.
- Modifications to existing plans: We can modify your existing plans in order to implement your new ideas for an extraction lab! Our in house team of designers works with you to create your ideal C1D1 or C1D2 space.
- Electrical installation: Our technicians utilize C1D1 and C1D2 materials depending on your lab type. Customization options are limitless!
- Mechanical installation: Mechanical installation of our units is the first step in getting your lab ready to go! Our technicians specialize in getting your lab done in a timely, professional fashion!
- Duct installation: Duct installation is a breeze with our master technicians. We manufacture all ducting for our equipment in house so we can accommodate your needs.
- Custom design implementation: We can take your idea from paper to reality! We work with you to create exactly what you are looking for. Our designers can integrate your existing system with our labs.
Our trained technicians are specialists in constructing your C1D1 Lab the right way. We strive to get your project completed efficiently, so that you can begin using your new extraction lab! We also provide custom sized ducting depending on your labs needs and specifications. AEL is your turn key choice for lab purchasing, installation, and maintenance.
Our Technicians have gone through extensive training on C1D1 requirements, and this is reflected in our quality of work. All electrical installations performed by AEL are backed by our commitment to safety and compliance.