Our top of the line extraction booths can take your business to the next level. C1D1 compliant, our booths are fully customizable to allow for a contaminant free extraction process. Located in Sonoma County, we have grown with the industry and we have the expertise to service all extraction booths sold by Advanced Extraction Labs. Our booths utilize LED lights, Explosion proof lights, and Dimmable lights on various models. Explosion-proof booths are greatly needed in extracting cannabinoids from cannabis, as the solvents used in this process are highly volatile. To do this, the flower is placed into the solvent removing all cannabinoids. Our labs can be made to the exact specifications of your extraction system.
- Custom Designs: AEL labs specializes in custom lab designs and setups. These include dual zone extraction labs, multi zone extraction labs, and other setups. We can also build labs to fit your existing extraction system, post processing, or packing equipment. Our in-house design team specializes in C1D1 and C1D2 environments and are experts in perfecting your lab layout! We utilize our knowledge and your designs.
- Permit packages: Our PSI reviewed extraction labs make the permitting process a breeze! AEL offers a comprehensive permit package in which we take the hard work out of the process. Our engineers specialize in C1D1 Labs and can make design changes as necessary. Call for more info!
- Lab Design: When it comes to maximizing space in your extraction lab, AEL is the answer! Our designers are specialists in ensuring that you get the most out of your lab. They will work with you and take your current extraction equipment into account when finding your perfect lab!
- Licensed Contractors: AEL is a fully licensed company! We bring our years of experience in C1D1 jobs to your project. All our knowledge is at your disposal, and we will work with you to achieve your goals. Whether it is one extraction lab or ten, we are ready to go!
- Trained Technicians: AEL trained installers are experts in installing C1D1 and C1D2 extraction zones! We send our skilled team of installers to your project, and get it done right the first time. We understand that you have a schedule, and we work to complete our projects on time without sacrificing quality.
Commercial and Industrial design services:
Wanting to start a cultivation and extraction business but don’t know where to begin? Our in house design team can take your empty land or building and convert it into a full-scale lab. We use our expertise and collective experience to build the most effective, production-oriented layout for your building. Once this is complete, we can either ship it to you for assembly by a third party, or ship and install it completely in house! Your equipment will be constructed by our professional installers and leave you with a fully finished lab! We also work closely with city building and fire departments to ensure a fully permitted lab so you can focus on what you do best. As proper ventilation and ducting are required, we can also include estimates for HVAC and how to integrate the air makeup systems into the building. Roof penetration and installation of these units are also available so that they can seamlessly flow into the building design plans. Each of our designs finds the perfect balance of functionality and production, using each room to its full potential. Utilizing the most advanced extraction technology, you will be able to reach your goals.
Already have an existing design or floorplan you would like to utilize? AEL can then take those plans and review them with our experts to make sure that the plan is executed in the most efficient way. We work with you to ensure the plans are adequate and can modify them to become permitted. If you feel lost by the permitting process, AEL can lead the way and make it a simple experience. Each project is assigned a manager so that the design is followed and completed in an organized, concise way. We understand that you have a vision and we will see it come to reality.
Facility Designs: AEL can provide full facility designs for your next extraction application. From extraction, to post processing, to packaging, AEL can design your lab for efficiency and productivity. When looking to build a turnkey solution for your business, AEL is here to help! C1D1 and C1D2 labs can be constructed within an existing building, or outside! Call us today to help you find the right build for your application.